Lottery Player Claim Checklist
- Listen while your ticket is validated. If your ticket is a winner, the terminal will play one of three musical tunes.
- Ask your retailer for a copy of the validation receipt after cashing your ticket.
- All instant tickets must be claimed 90 days after the official end of game date.
- All drawing-style tickets must be claimed within 180 days after the drawing date on which the prize was won.
- The Tennessee Lottery is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged tickets.