Picture this: $1,000 every single day for the rest of your life. That’s the top prize of CASH 4 LIFE, a new drawing-style game from the Tennessee Lottery on sale Sunday, November 1. Second prize for the new game is $1,000 a week for life.
“With two lifetime prizes, CASH 4 LIFE is a one-of-a-kind game we are delighted to launch in Tennessee,” said Rebecca Hargrove, President and CEO of the Tennessee Education Lottery. “It should prove to be a popular addition to our existing array of entertaining games, while helping fulfill our mission of raising funds for valuable education programs in Tennessee.”
Playing CASH 4 LIFE is simple and fun. Details include:
• Top prize is $1,000 a Day for Life
• Second prize is $1,000 a Week for Life
• $2 per play
• Players select 5 numbers from a field of 1-60 and 1 Cash Ball from a field of 1-4
• There are 7 additional ways to win a prize in CASH 4 LIFE, for a total of 9 prize levels
• Drawings are held twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. CT/9 p.m. ET
• Overall odds to win a prize are 1:8
Tennessee is the fifth state to offer the game. Others are Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Virginia.
About the Tennessee Lottery
The Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation operates entirely from the revenue it generates through the sale of its products. Since January 20, 2004, the Lottery has raised more than $3.5 billion for designated education programs to fund college grants and scholarships, a variety of after-school programs and the new Tennessee Promise initiative.
In addition to the educational beneficiaries, players have won more than $8.7 billion in prizes and Lottery retailer partners have earned more than $896 million in retailer commissions. For additional formation, visit tnlottery.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Return to Newsroom