|This Morristown player is a lucky $1 million winner!
NASHVILLE - As curiosity builds about the unknown winner who purchased a Powerball ticket in Antioch worth $144.1 million, the Tennessee Education Lottery remains busy—as usual—paying prizes of all sizes to lucky winners throughout the state.
• A Morristown player won a cool $1,000,000 playing the instant game, Millionaire 7s
• A Gallatin player won $50,000 playing the instant game, Jumbo Bucks
• An Old Hickory player won $23,275 playing the drawing-style game, Tennessee Cash (2nd tier prize level)
• 2 players (Hendersonville, Union City) won $10,000 each playing the instant game, 10,000 Payday
• 13 players across the state—from Jackson, Unionville and Spring City to Rockvale, Memphis and Fackler, won between $5,000 and $7,700 each playing both instant and drawing-style games
• A Columbia player won $3,000 playing the drawing-style game Hot Lotto
• A Johnson City player won $2,500 playing the instant game, Mega Millionaire Jumbo Bucks
• A Lebanon player won $2,500 from the Lottery’s newest drawing-style game, CASH 4 LIFE
• …and the list of Monday’s prize claims goes on…and on…
And today’s news includes a White House player who won last night’s $360,000 Tennessee Cash jackpot. These prizes are just a snapshot of Monday’s activity. In fact, Tennessee Lottery players win an average of more than $2.6 million every day.
To see a list of prizes of $600 or more claimed the previous week, visit tnlottery.com and find “Lucky Locations” under the website’s “Winners” tab.
About the Tennessee Lottery
The Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation operates entirely from the revenue it generates through the sale of its products. Since January 20, 2004, the Lottery has raised more than $3.5 billion for designated education programs to fund college grants and scholarships, a variety of after-school programs and the new Tennessee Promise initiative.
In addition to the educational beneficiaries, players have won more than $8.7 billion in prizes and Lottery retailer partners have earned more than $896 million in retailer commissions. For additional formation, visit tnlottery.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Return to Newsroom