For the second time in a row, the jackpot for the Tennessee-only drawing-style game, Tennessee Cash, was won. This $200,000 jackpot win—the 67th since the game began in October 2010—came from a ticket purchased in Sweetwater that matched all six numbers drawn Feb. 29.
No additional details about the jackpot winner are available until the prize is claimed.
Details about Tennessee Cash include:
• Drawings held on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings at approximately 10:30 p.m. CT/11:30 p.m. ET.
• Ticket cost is $1 per play.
• To play, select any 5 numbers from a field of 1 to 35 and 1 Cash Ball number from a field of 1 to 5. OR, select Quick Pick to have the computer choose the numbers.
• If a play matches any of the 8 winning combinations—it’s a winner!
• Overall odds of winning are 1:7.
• Tennessee Cash prizes will be pari-mutuel, except for the free ticket prize for the match 2 of 5 from the field of 1 to 35.
About the Tennessee Education Lottery
The Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation operates entirely from the revenue it generates through the sale of its products. Since January 20, 2004, the Lottery has raised more than $3.6 billion for designated education programs to fund college grants and scholarships, a variety of after-school programs and the new Tennessee Promise initiative.
In addition to the educational beneficiaries, players have won more than $9.7 billion in prizes and Lottery retailer partners have earned more than $930 million in retailer commissions. For additional information, visit tnlottery.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Have Fun. Play Responsibly.
Return to Newsroom