NASHVILLE— For the third time in just over a week, a lucky Tennessee Lottery player has won a Tennessee Cash jackpot. This time it’s an as-yet-unknown player who purchased a ticket in Columbia that matched all six numbers drawn Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2017, to win $220,000.
Jackpots for this in-state drawing-style game begin at $200,000 and grow until they are won. On Jan. 30, a player in Paris won a $520,000 jackpot; and on Feb. 3 a Jellico player won a jackpot of $220,000.
No additional details about the latest winner are available until the prize is claimed.
Details about the Tennessee Cash game:
• Drawings held on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings at approximately 10:30 p.m. CT/11:30 p.m. ET.
• Ticket cost is $1 per play.
• To play, select any 5 numbers from a field of 1 to 35 and 1 Cash Ball number from a field of 1 to 5. OR, select Quick Pick to have the computer choose the numbers.
• If a play matches any of the 8 winning combinations—it’s a winner!
• Overall odds of winning are 1:7.
• Tennessee Cash prizes are pari-mutuel, except for the free ticket prize for the match 2 of 5 from the field of 1 to 35.
About the Tennessee Education Lottery
The Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation operates entirely from the revenue it generates through the sale of its products. Since January 20, 2004, the Lottery has raised more than $4 billion to fund designated education programs, including college grants and scholarships, after-school programs and Tennessee Promise.
In addition to the educational beneficiaries, players have won more than $11.1 billion in prizes and Lottery retailers have earned more than $1 billion in retailer commissions.
For additional information, visit tnlottery.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Have Fun. Play Responsibly.