Just imagine: $1,000 a week … for life! That’s what a lucky Tennessee Lottery player in Lyles (Hickman County) won in the "Cash 4 Life” drawing held Nov. 16, 2017, after matching five of six numbers drawn. This is Tennessee’s second winner of this prize, paid in annual installments for the winner’s lifetime.
Tennessee is one of nine states that offer Cash 4 Life, which has a top prize of $1,000 a day for life.
No additional information is available until the winner claims the prize.
Cash 4 Life game details include:
- Top prize: $1,000 a Day for Life
- Second prize: $1,000 a Week for Life
- $2 per play
- Players select 5 numbers from a field of 1-60 and 1 Cash Ball from a field of 1-4
- There are 7 additional ways to win a prize in CASH 4 LIFE, for a total of 9 prize levels
- Drawings are held twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. CT/9 p.m. ET
- Overall odds to win a prize are 1:8
About the Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation
The Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation operates entirely from the revenue it generates through the sale of its products. Since January 20, 2004, the Lottery has raised more than $4.3 billion to fund designated education programs, including after-school programs, college grants and scholarships and the Governor’s Drive to 55 initiatives.
In addition to the educational beneficiaries, players have won more than $11.8 billion in prizes and Lottery retailers have earned more than $1.1 billion in retailer commissions.
For additional information, visit tnlottery.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Have Fun. Play Responsibly. For more information, please visit www.tnlottery.com.