SUMMER AVENUE CITGO - MEMPHIS
Lottery sales at Summer Ave. Citgo in Memphis continue to grow, and owner Gurdeep "Deep" Singh is happy to tell us why. "Good customer service, attractive ticket displays and full dispensers," says Mr. Singh.
When looking around his location, it's easy to see what he means. Winning tickets are posted throughout the store, not just at the register. The ticket dispensers are full, with an emphasis on each month's new instant games. "I make sure everyone knows to keep everything stocked," he says, pointing out the importance of training staff about lottery.
Thanks for the tips, Mr. Singh, and thanks for being a Tennessee Lottery Retailer!
Benefits to Selling
The success of the Tennessee Lottery depends on its ability to build and maintain a strong, statewide retailer network to maximize sales and profits for educational programs. Economic benefits to retailers include:
- 6.5% Commission on Lottery Sales
- Free Sales, Marketing and Promotional Support
- Automated Ticket-Inventory Tracking and Accounting
- High Frequency of Customer Visits
- No Up-Front Inventory Costs
- High Rate of Return
- Frequent Introduction of New Games
- Satisfaction in Helping Raise Dollars for Education
- Over $4.6 Billion Raised for Education