Just imagine: $1,000 a day … for life! That’s what a lucky “Cash 4 Life” player in Camden won last night, making them the first jackpot winner of that game in Tennessee. The unique prize is paid in annual installments for the winner’s lifetime.
Tennessee has had two winners of the game’s second prize, which is $1,000 a week for life. No information about last night’s winner is available until the prize is claimed.
Cash 4 Life game details include:
- Top prize: $1,000 a Day for Life
- Second prize: $1,000 a Week for Life
- $2 per play
- Players select 5 numbers from a field of 1-60 and 1 Cash Ball from a field of 1-4
- There are 7 additional ways to win a prize in Cash 4 Life, for a total of 9 prize levels
- Drawings are held twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. CT/9 p.m. ET
- Overall odds to win a prize are 1:8
- Launched in Tennessee on Nov. 1, 2015
About the Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation
The Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation operates entirely from the revenue it generates through the sale of its products. Since January 20, 2004, the Lottery has raised more than $4.5 billion to fund designated education programs, including after-school programs, college grants and scholarships and the Governor’s Drive to 55 initiatives.
In addition to the educational beneficiaries, players have won more than $12.4 billion in prizes and Lottery retailers have earned more than $1.1 billion in retailer commissions.
For additional information, visit tnlottery.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Have Fun. Play Responsibly.