BUD & HAL'S LIQUORS - MEMPHIS
Helping customers learn to play Tennessee Lottery games is a top priority for Bud and Hal’s Liquors, 4138 S. Plaza Drive in Memphis. “We help new players understand playslips for drawing-style games and explain how to play instant games if anyone needs assistance,” says clerk Greg Hectorne. The store also encourages players to download the TN Lottery app for winning numbers, information about games and to scan tickets to see if they are winners.
These are great tips for success from Bud and Hal’s, and we thank them for being a valued Lottery retailer!
Benefits to Selling
The success of the Tennessee Lottery depends on its ability to build and maintain a strong, statewide retailer network to maximize sales and profits for educational programs. Economic benefits to retailers include:
- 6.5% Commission on Lottery Sales
- Free Sales, Marketing and Promotional Support
- Automated Ticket-Inventory Tracking and Accounting
- High Frequency of Customer Visits
- No Up-Front Inventory Costs
- High Rate of Return
- Frequent Introduction of New Games
- Satisfaction in Helping Raise Dollars for Education
- Over $4.8 Billion Raised for Education
Click here to read more about how to grow your business with the Tennessee Education Lottery.